Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. The following terms and conditions govern the use of our website.
- You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing or using our website.
- Our website contains factual information and general guidance only. It does not provide you with personalised advice. You must consider your own personal objectives, needs and financial situation prior to taking any action as a result of the information we provide on our website.
- We take no responsibility, either directly or indirectly, for the consequences of any action or inaction you may take based on the information contained on our website.
- Whilst we take every care to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, we take no responsibility for any damage or loss you may incur as a result of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information.
- We understand that your privacy is important and will make no effort to identify you unless you expressly choose to identify yourself, such as by subscribing to our newsletter.
- We may monitor the use of our website (including by monitoring your path through our website or the time you spend on a particular page) to enable us to improve our website.
- Any and all content of our website may not be copied without our express written consent.