Are you wanting to achieve the goal of home ownership but unsure of where to start looking to begin the home buying research process? Below is a list of commonly used websites for research and analysis of properties within South Australia as well as Australia, from property listing websites to calculators and the Government websites outlining each state and territories First Home Owner Grant this toolkit will get you started.
Find below some useful the links to the relevant websites:
Property Listing Websites
- Realestate.com.au – Primary listing website for Residential property.
- Domain – Second largest residential listing website for property.
- Stampduty Calculators Australia – Stamp duty calculator covering all States and Territories
- Pay Calculator – Pay calculator, helps calculate your income tax, superannuation, HELP debt and Medicare
- Property Calculator – Group of simple calculators covering cash flow, cash on cash return, equity position, LVR, rental yields, return on investment etc.
- Adelaide Broker Website – List of free comprehensive and easy to use calculators
- http://www.sqmresearch.com.au/ – Suburb/Postcode data on rental yields, vacancy rates, property listings, demographics
- http://house.ksou.cn/ – Sold price data across Australia
- http://profile.id.com.au/ – Statistics based on council areas, including demographics, incomes, employment statistics. Not all Councils are within the database but contains a large breadth of data
FHOG Information for each state and territory courtesy of FHBer Website
- South Australia
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
- Interstate Removalists – A leading interstate furniture removal company
If you have any questions/queries in particular that any of these websites do not answer, it will be best to have a chat with a broker and explain what it is you are looking to achieve. Your mortgage broker will be able to sit down and outline everything you need to know and also provide advice where possible to help you achieve home ownership.
Need recommendations for a licensed building inspector, pest inspector, conveyancer or other professional for your first home purchase and the options available to you don’t hesitate to get in touch with your mortgage broker Gerry today and he will be able to answer any questions you have along with being able to recommend professionals from our network of Qualified professionals.