Buying your first home can be one of the most stressful and important steps in your life and Gerry Bosco will be able to help make this process as simple as possible for you.
Every First Home buyer who speaks to Gerry is able to gain use of his extensive lender options, help you through the purchase process, complete paperwork for you and provide you with loans with interest rates below what your bank branch would normally advertise.
If you’re a First Home Buyer Gerry can help find out:
- How much you can borrow
- How to apply for the First Home Owner Grants or Stamp duty reductions or exemptions
- Whether fixed rates or variable interest rates are better for you
- How to reduce fees and have access to lower interest rates
- What Lenders Mortgage Insurance is, how much it costs and whether you need to use it for your purchase
- Find out about special First Home Buyer only lender specials that may be available
- Whether they can use a guarantor home loan to save on LMI or if they do not have sufficient deposit
Free Property Reports
As an added bonus, all clients of Gerry Bosco receive unlimited free access to Residex property reports – the most powerful property researching report in Australia. These reports will help you research what a property is worth, how much surrounding properties have sold for, sales history for the property and more. Be better informed by using this free access.
Not only can you gain access to the individual property reports, you also gain access to suburb reports to help you understand more about the area you’re buying your first home in.
As a high volume broker, Gerry Bosco has access to free upfront valuations for when you’re purchasing your first home with many lenders.
This allows your property purchase to be valued before the loan is submitted at no cost – saving potentially hundreds of dollars and reducing the application timeline. Traditionally many lenders will not be willing to value a property until after they fully assess the application, meaning you may not have the property valued for weeks. Instead Gerry can have the property valued before the application is even submitted making the entire process simpler.